Why SAITEX is essential for your business
SAITEX gives you direct access to buyers whose main aim is to source the latest products, establish partnerships, and conclude import/export deals.
SAITEX has opened opportunities across Africa for local and international importers and exporters for 28 years.
As one of Africa’s most established multi-sector trade show, SAITEX draws attendance from over 37 countries, sourcing products from around the world.
The trade show has delivered 28 successful years of affording local and international importers and exporters to take advantage of multi-sector trade opportunities across the continent.
This is a high-level international business-to-business trade platform, giving access to secured companies from around the world, attracting buying missions and quality visitors.
Purchasing power in attendance
Hear what our exhibitors
have to say
Find out from a selection of our exhibitors about their experience and why they chose the SAITEX platform to showcase their products.
Free State Development Corporation
Mpumalanga Economic Development
Northwest Department of Economic Development
SAITEX gives you direct access to buyers who attend to source the latest products, meet new partners and conclude export and import deals.
Meet thousands of buyers and decision-makers from the region’s capital goods and consumer sectors.
Capitalise on Africa’s trillion US dollar consumer market with profitable trade partnerships.
Engage with key industry stakeholders
Meet and engage with C-level executives and decision-makers from public and private sector enterprises.
Connect with local & international trade bodies
A multitude of embassies, buying missions, and local governments support and attend the event each year.
Government & trade agencies:
- Development and government agencies / services
- Financial, investment and business services
- Import / export agents, professional and trade services
- Logistics and transport providers
- Investment and promotion agencies
- Industry associations
Manufacturers & suppliers of:
- Machinery for manufacturing and packaging retail ready products
- Plumbing products and sanitaryware
- Light building and construction machinery
- Hardware and DIY products
- Generators, compressors and air tools
- Welding machines and supplies
Product Retailers, including:
- Fast moving consumer goods
- Electronic systems / appliances
- Textiles and apparel
- Footware and leather products
- Office equipment, furniture and stationery
- Innovative products & new patents
- Beauty and cosmetic products
ATTEND FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Who will you
For more than 28 years SAITEX has been bringing buyers and sellers together. We’ve built an unrivalled database, our campaign reaches senior buyers across the continent – from multinational wholesalers and retailers to niche importers and distributors.
By 2030, Africa’s 18 largest cities will have a combined spending power of US$1.3 trillion. With an estimated 355 million middle-class consumers, Africa has one the largest, rapidly growing retail markets in the world. Driven by the most rapid urbanisation in the world and the shift from informal to formal retail markets, Africa is the second fastest growing economy in the world, following Asia.