Why SAITEX is essential for your business
SAITEX gives you direct access to buyers whose main aim is to source the latest products, establish partnerships and to conclude import / export deals.
SAITEX has opened up opportunities across Africa for local and international importers and exporters for 26 years.
As one of Africa’s most established multi-sector trade shows, SAITEX 2019 drew attendance from over 67 countries, sourcing products from around the world.
One of Africa’s most established multi-sector trade-shows, SAITEX has delivered 26 successful years of affording local and international importers and exporters to take advantage of multi-sector trade opportunities across the continent.
SAITEX is a high-level international business-to-business trade platform, giving access to secured companies from around the world, attracting buying missions and quality visitors.
Purchasing power in attendance
SAITEX gives you direct access to buyers who attend to source the latest products, meet new partners and conclude export and import deals.
Promote your brand
Engage with key industry stakeholders
Connect with local & international trade bodies
Government & trade agencies:
- Development and government agencies / services
- Financial, investment and business services
- Import / export agents, professional and trade services
- Logistics and transport providers
- Investment and promotion agencies
- Industry associations
Manufacturers & suppliers of:
- Machinery for manufacturing and packaging retail ready products
- Plumbing products and sanitaryware
- Light building and construction machinery
- Hardware and DIY products
- Generators, compressors and air tools
- Welding machines and supplies
Product Retailers, including:
- Fast moving consumer goods
- Electronic systems / appliances
- Textiles and apparel
- Footware and leather products
- Office equipment, furniture and stationery
- Innovative products & new patents
- Beauty and cosmetic products
Who will you meet?
For more than 26 years SAITEX has been bringing buyers and sellers together. We’ve built an unrivalled database, our campaign reaches senior buyers across the continent – from multinational wholesalers and retailers to niche importers and distributors.
By 2030, Africa’s 18 largest cities will have a combined spending power of US$1.3 trillion. With an estimated 355 million middleclass consumers, Africa has one the largest, rapidly growing retail markets in the world. Driven by the most rapid urbanisation in the world and the shift from informal to formal retail markets, Africa’s is the second fastest growing economy in the world, following Asia.