WHY SAITEX IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
MORE THAN 4,900HIGH QUALITY ATTENDEES
SAITEX offers direct access to trading channels: meet importers, distributors and retailers from across the continent
In 2019 visitors were drawn from 65 countries, to source a full A-Z of products from around the world, to find new partners and to conclude export and import deals. SAITEX is not just the largest multi-sector trade-show show in Africa, it also introduces the Trade Development Forum a key platform where government and trade bodies engage to discuss and share information and policy on development with Africa.
SAITEX remains one of the largest and most important events for inbound, interconnecting and outbound trade for the continent. For anyone wanting to do business in Africa, this is the event offers the finest and most effective route to market.
VISITOR PROFILE 2019:
“We were first time exhibitors. Overall, we had a great show experience with at least 60 highly valuable business leads, and we benefited from the networking opportunities. Our expectations were surpassed. We also had opportunity to network and potentially do business with other exhibitors.”
- DEVELOPMENT & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES/SERVICES
- FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT & BUSINESS SERVICES
- IMPORT / EXPORT AGENTS, PROFESSIONAL & TRADE SERVICES; LOGISTICS, TRANSPORT & SERVICE PROVIDERS
- INVESTMENT & PROMOTION AGENCIES
- INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS
- RETAIL READY PRODUCTS
- FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS
- ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS/ APPLIANCES
- TEXTILES AND APPAREL
- FOOTWEAR & LEATHER PRODUCTS
- OFFICE EQUIPMENT, FURNITURE & STATIONERY
- INNOVATIVE & CREATIVE PRODUCTS/ NEW PATENTS
- MACHINERY FOR MANUFACTURING AND PACKAGING RETAIL READY PRODUCTS SUCH AS FOOD AND BEVERAGES, STATIONERY, PLASTICS, CLOTHING, FOOTWEAR AND LEATHER PRODUCTS, COSMETICS, HOUSEHOLD ARTICLES, ETC.
- PLUMBING PRODUCTS, SANITARYWARE
- BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY (LIGHT)
- PRODUCTS, TOOLS & LIGHT MACHINERY FOR USE IN BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- HARDWARE & DIY PRODUCTS
- GENERATORS, COMPRESSORS & AIR TOOLS
- WELDING MACHINES & SUPPLIES
SAITEX 2018 attracted 140 exhibitors to Johannesburg from 17 countries showcasing a diverse range of products.
SAITEX gives you direct access to buyers from across the region.
The event attracts visitors from more than 26 countries who attend to source the latest products, meet new partners and conclude export and import deals.
Benefits of exhibiting:
- Increase your sales
- Promote your brand
- Meet key buyers
- Engage with industry stakeholders
- Connect with local & international trade bodies
EXHIBITOR GEOGRAPHICAL ORIGIN
BUYERS AND DECISION MAKERS FROM LEADING BRANDS ATTEND SAITEX
For more than 26 years SAITEX has been bringing buyers and sellers together. We’ve built an unrivalled database, our campaign reaches senior buyers across the continent – from multinational wholesalers and retailers to niche importers and distributors.
BUSINESS OWNERS & MANAGERS
RETAIL/WHOLESALE OWNERS & MANAGERS
INTERNATIONAL TRADE DELEGATIONS & BODIES
VISITING BRANDS IN 2019 INCLUDED
Embassy of Vietnam
Ghana Oil Company Limited
Sri Lanka High Commission
High Commission of India
The Department of Trade & Industry
WHY B2B EXHIBITIONS WORK
Now home to well over a billion people and an estimated 350 million middleclass consumers, Africa has one of the world’s largest and fastest developing retail markets in the world.
Total African retail market size is now well over US$800 billion and South Africa alone had over US$50 billion sales during 2015, growing at an average of 4% each year since 2010. SAITEX provides the most important meeting place for international product suppliers and buyers sourcing products.
Where and When
19 Richard Drive, Midrand,
Gallagher Convention Centre is one of Africa’s largest conference and exhibition venues. Located in Midrand, between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gallagher is conveniently positioned in the business hub of Gauteng and is the ideal location.
Security monitored parking is available in an open air opposite the venue as well as behind Hall 5.
Sunday 21 JUNE 2020
Monday 22 JUNE 2020
Tuesday 23JUNE 2020
10:00 – 17:00
10:00 – 17:00
10:00 – 16:00
The cost per day is R20.