TRADE DEVELOPMENT FORUM
The Trade Development Forum 2020 conference will discuss the latest challenges and opportunities transforming international trade and regional integration.
Conference themes to be discussed:
- Gain the latest insights into Africa’s trade and development projects
- Cashless societies – Shaping the future of our financial structures
- Understand your data and analytics
- Trade wars and its impact on Africa – Navigating new frontiers
- Get insights into regional integration, economic transformation and development
- African Continental Free Trade Area – Will this change the current state of the African diaspora?
- What service sectors are championing macro-economic change?
- African industrialization – Is this still a trade imperative?
- Utilising e-commerce platforms to take your business to new frontiers
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Experts in their field and leading industry players are invited to submit a whitepaper or case study for consideration to be presented during the conference. This is your chance to spark strategic partnerships by promoting your business solutions. Please note that only relevant topics will be considered.
The call for speakers will open in January 2020.
For more information in the meantime, kindly contact Programme Director, Fran Smook on email@example.com
Where and When
19 Richard Drive, Midrand,
Gallagher Convention Centre is one of Africa’s largest conference and exhibition venues. Located in Midrand, between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gallagher is conveniently positioned in the business hub of Gauteng and is the ideal location.
Security monitored parking is available in an open air field opposite the venue as well as behind Hall 5.
Sunday 21 June 2020
Monday 22 June 2020
Tuesday 23 June 2020
10:00 – 17:00
10:00 – 17:00
10:00 – 16:00
The cost per day is R20.